Le gouvernement de la Colombie-Britannique invite des individus, ainsi que des organismes à but non lucratif et du secteur privé, à soumettre des demandes pour obtenir du financement dans le but de créer de nouvelles places en garderie.
Les demandes pour l’obtention de ce financement se font en deux temps :
- Une demande initiale simplifiée à soumettre avant le 15 mai 2017 ;
- et dans le cas où votre projet serait retenu, une demande plus détaillée pourra être soumise jusqu’au 27 septembre 2017.
Major Capital Funding: Creation of New Licensed Child Care Spaces
- Non-profit or public organizations, including non-profit societies, local governments, school boards, public institutions, band/tribal councils, and First Nations Governments.
- Private sector organizations, including sole proprietors, partnerships, and limited companies.
- On School Grounds – licensed child care spaces in a child care facility at public or private schools, or public or private post-secondary institutions that are located on school grounds, either in the main school building or in a portable.
- Co-Located or in a Hub – licensed child care spaces in a child care facility co-located with other child and family support programs in community-based settings.
- Child Development Centre (NEW) – licensed child care spaces in a child care facility located in a non-profit and other Child Development Centres that provide early intervention therapies, inclusive and/or targeted services for special needs children and operates as a Child Development Centre.
- Indigenous (NEW) – licensed child care spaces in a child care facility serving indigenous children on or off reserve.
- Employer-based (NEW) – licensed child care spaces in a child care facility located in the work place to support employees by providing on-site child care.
- Regular – licensed child care spaces in a child care facility that does not meet the definitions of any of the other funding streams above.
- All Funding streams - Monday March 20, 2017 7:00 – 8:30 PM PST
- Indigenous stream - Tuesday March 21, 2017 7:00 – 8:30 PM PST
- On School Grounds, Co-located/Hub streams - Wednesday March 22, 2017 7:00 – 8:30 PM PST
- All Funding streams - Thursday March 23, 2017 7:00 – 8:30 PM PST
- Review the 2017/18 Major Capital Funding Intake Four Requirements
- Complete and submit the online 2017/18 Major Capital Funding Application
Applications must be received by 4:30 pm PST on Monday May 15, 2017. Applicants will not be able to submit applications through the online application system past the identified deadline. Please contact the program if you experience difficulties submitting the application form.